Decluttering can be hugely beneficial. However, for decluttering to be even more successful and easy to maintain, the other element of the equation is to be more conscious about your intake of items. If you declutter but keep bringing more stuff into your home, the stuff will quickly build up again. Here are my top 5 tips to help you start living with less.
- Episode 52: The Value of Doing One Thing at a Time
- Episode 51: Walking Te Araroa with Just a Backpack with Kirsten Owens – Walking the Long Pathway New Zealand
- Episode 50: Waiting for permission to declutter? Don’t.
- Episode 49: How to reduce your screen time
- Episode 48: Lifestyle creep – the money trap many of us fall into