Whether you’re in lockdown or not, we can all use a little more inspiration and motivation to live more simply with less or to be kinder to our planet. If you’re looking for something new to watch, you’ll want to listen to this episode where I give you 10 inspiring minimalism shows to watch during the holidays.
Links and resources:
- Minimalism – A documentary about the important things
- Minimalism – Less is Now
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo
- A Plastic Ocean
- David Attenborough – A Life on our Planet (on my watch list)
- The War on Waste. YouTube
- The Clean Bin Project (on my watch list). Vimeo
- Get the Simple Organising Kick-starter Workshop for only $27 here!
- Follow me on Instagram @simplymel01
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you left me a rating and a review. Also, remember to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on my future decluttering tips and tricks!
*DISCLAIMER: Some of the links I provide in my descriptions contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission from each sale. You do not pay more or less for using the affiliate links. This helps support the podcast and allows me to continue to make content like this. Thank you for the support! This is not a sponsored post and any opinions expressed are my own.