As if living in a pandemic wasn’t anxiety inducing enough, what happens if you want to declutter your home, but all your local charity shops are closed? I’ve got you – here are my top 5 things to declutter which you can easily remove from your home, even in a pandemic or lockdown.
- Episode 52: The Value of Doing One Thing at a Time
- Episode 51: Walking Te Araroa with Just a Backpack with Kirsten Owens – Walking the Long Pathway New Zealand
- Episode 50: Waiting for permission to declutter? Don’t.
- Episode 49: How to reduce your screen time
- Episode 48: Lifestyle creep – the money trap many of us fall into