If you have Netflix, you might be aware of an organising show that everyone seems to be talking about! Get Organized with The Home Edit is produced by Reese Witherspoon’s production company and follows a duo of professional organisers as they make over the homes of celebrities as well as ordinary families. Is it worth watching? Here’s my opinion.
- Episode 52: The Value of Doing One Thing at a Time
- Episode 51: Walking Te Araroa with Just a Backpack with Kirsten Owens – Walking the Long Pathway New Zealand
- Episode 50: Waiting for permission to declutter? Don’t.
- Episode 49: How to reduce your screen time
- Episode 48: Lifestyle creep – the money trap many of us fall into