Today’s podcast was so much fun to record! I have a very special guest. Her name is Marylin and she is the brilliant mind and heart behind the brand Rossanos Casa. She helps busy foodies get out of their at home cooking rut with her no-brainer monthly meal planner for restaurant quality deliciousness at home. Her mission is to help working women become an organised homemaker with ease by taking the stress and overwhelm out of the juggle and thinking.
In this episode we discuss decluttering (my favourite topic) and how to keep is simple and easy in the kitchen. We also recorded another podcast episode for Marylin’s podcast, The Woo in Food, so make sure you listen to it when it goes live next Monday!
Make sure you go and subscribe to Marylin’s podcast, The Woo in Food (links in shownotes) and listen to our second podcast episode which is going live on The Woo in Food podcast channel on Monday!
Links and resources:
- Follow Marylin on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/rossanos.casa/ and at her website https://rossanoscasa.com/
- Follow me on Instagram @simplymel01
- For more simple living tips and information on how to work with me click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you left me a rating and a review. Also, remember to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on my future decluttering tips and tricks!
The Simple You Podcast (Podcast) is hosted by Simply Mel (us, we or our).
The primary purpose of this Podcast is to educate and inform. It does not constitute professional advice or services.
We invite guests on the Podcast from time to time (Guests). In listening to this Podcast you acknowledge and agree that the views expressed in this podcast are:
- information only and do not constitute professional advice from us or our Guests;
- personal to us and our Guests and do not necessarily reflect any other agency, organisation, employer or company and may not be verified for accuracy; and
- general in nature and do not refer to any unique situation. If you take action on the basis of any Podcast episode, you should obtain professional advice – whether legal, financial, accounting, medical or otherwise – before proceeding.
This Podcast is available for private, non-commercial use only. Advertising which is incorporated into, placed in association with or targeted toward the content of this Podcast without our express approval is forbidden. You may not edit, modify, or redistribute this Podcast.
We assume no liability for any activities in connection with this Podcast or for use of this Podcast in connection with any other website, third party streaming service, computer or playing device.