Today I’m discussing family minimalism and simple living with Joshua Becker.
Joshua Becker is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author of The Minimalist Home, The More of Less, Clutterfree with Kids and Simplify. He is the Founder and Editor of Becoming Minimalist, a website dedicated to intentional living visited by over 2 million readers every month.
Joshua and his young family were introduced to minimalism more than 10 years ago during a short conversation with their neighbour. Since then, Joshua’s story and writing have inspired millions around the world to find more life by owning fewer possessions.
Today, based on his thoughtful and intentional approach to minimalism, he is one of the leading voices in the modern simplicity movement. Currently, he lives in Arizona in the United States with his wife and two teenage kids.
Links and resources:
- Visit Joshua’s website Becoming Minimalist or check out his Facebook page and Instagram @joshua_becker
- Access my FREE decluttering ebook here: https://www.simplymel.com.au
- Follow me on Instagram @simplymel01
- For more simple living tips, podcast episodes, YouTube episodes and information on how to work with me click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you left me a rating and a review on Apple podcasts. Also, remember to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on my future decluttering tips and tricks!
Or watch here:
The Simple You Podcast (Podcast) is hosted by Simply Mel (us, we or our).
The primary purpose of this Podcast is to educate and inform. It does not constitute professional advice or services.
We invite guests on the Podcast from time to time (Guests). In listening to this Podcast you acknowledge and agree that the views expressed in this podcast are:
- information only and do not constitute professional advice from us or our Guests;
- personal to us and our Guests and do not necessarily reflect any other agency, organisation, employer or company and may not be verified for accuracy; and
- general in nature and do not refer to any unique situation. If you take action on the basis of any Podcast episode, you should obtain professional advice – whether legal, financial, accounting, medical or otherwise – before proceeding.
This Podcast is available for private, non-commercial use only. Advertising which is incorporated into, placed in association with or targeted toward the content of this Podcast without our express approval is forbidden. You may not edit, modify, or redistribute this Podcast.
We assume no liability for any activities in connection with this Podcast or for use of this Podcast in connection with any other website, third party streaming service, computer or playing device.