I have a confession to make…I’m not very minimalist with my screen time. And I don’t mean the productive, business growing, connection building screen time. I mean unproductive, unintentional, mindless, zombie-ing out screen time! But I’m well aware of it and here’s what I’m doing to fix that.
Links and resources:
- Access my FREE decluttering ebook here: https://www.simplymel.com.au
- Follow me on Instagram @simplymel01
- For more simple living tips, podcast episodes, YouTube episodes and information on how to work with me click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you left me a rating and a review on Apple podcasts. Also, remember to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on my future decluttering tips and tricks!
The Simple You Podcast (Podcast) is hosted by Simply Mel (us, we or our).
The primary purpose of this Podcast is to educate and inform. It does not constitute professional advice or services.
We invite guests on the Podcast from time to time (Guests). In listening to this Podcast you acknowledge and agree that the views expressed in this podcast are:
- information only and do not constitute professional advice from us or our Guests;
- personal to us and our Guests and do not necessarily reflect any other agency, organisation, employer or company and may not be verified for accuracy; and
- general in nature and do not refer to any unique situation. If you take action on the basis of any Podcast episode, you should obtain professional advice – whether legal, financial, accounting, medical or otherwise – before proceeding.
This Podcast is available for private, non-commercial use only. Advertising which is incorporated into, placed in association with or targeted toward the content of this Podcast without our express approval is forbidden. You may not edit, modify, or redistribute this Podcast.
We assume no liability for any activities in connection with this Podcast or for use of this Podcast in connection with any other website, third party streaming service, computer or playing device.